"Great art is produced only by those who have a great eye......."
 "For me, photography is not a hobby – it’s my passion. Taking photos is what I was born to do........"

 "In photography, the smallest thing can be a great subject. The little, human detail can become a Leitmotiv."
 "A photographer doesn’t make a photo, the photo makes the photographer......"
"A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words."

"Your photography is a record of your living, for anyone who really sees."

"The reason we love photos, They never change, even when the people in them do."



"Photography, one of the few jobs where you are allowed to “shoot” people and cut their heads off."

"My camera is like my credit card; I never leave home without it."

"Only the camera has the ability to stop time : )"

"Loves being a photographer!"

Comments

Popular Posts